Booking and buying kittens
Acquiring a kitten is a significant decision that requires careful consideration. It is crucial to remember that this is not merely buying an object; rather, it involves bringing a living being with emotions and needs into your life. Contrary to popular beliefs about Ragdolls, they do experience both physical and emotional pain. When you welcome a young kitten into your home, you commit to caring for them for several years.
We want to ensure that all our kittens find loving and responsible homes. Thus, it is essential that the same level of care and attention they receive here continues in their new families. As a result, we reserve the right to decline a kitten sale if we have any doubts about the potential owner’s ability to provide proper care.
If you are interested in buying a kitten from us, we encourage you to reach out via the provided contact information. We will be delighted to discuss the process, address any questions you may have, and make sure that the well-being of the kitten aligns with the environment they will be joining. Thank you for considering offering a loving home to one of our kittens.
The kittens’ photos are available on our website, allowing you to witness their growth and development.
To secure the kitten of your choice, we offer the option of pre-booking after expressing your desire to make a purchase. To complete the reservation process, we require a deposit payment. We kindly request that the payment is made within 3 days from the initial booking. Additionally, we highly encourage prospective owners to visit us in person to meet the kittens.
Once we receive the deposit, the selected kitten is fully reserved for you. However, it is crucial to make a well-considered decision before proceeding with the booking, as the deposit is non-refundable in the event of purchase cancellation.
We want every prospective owner to be confident in their choice and feel the genuine connection with the kitten they select. Therefore, we urge you to take the time to decide, as we want to ensure that the kittens find loving and committed homes.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you in making the best decision for both you and the kitten.
Classification of kittens
- Companion Cat – This type of cat is meant to be a loving and affectionate companion for a family. Although they cannot be used for breeding or participate in cat shows, they are still considered valuable and healthy. They may have slight deviations in color or body build from the ideal breed standard, but they make wonderful and cherished family members.
- Show Cat – A show cat possesses a perfect color and body build that adheres to the breed standard. These cats are eligible to be exhibited at cat shows, showcasing their exceptional qualities. Despite not having breeding rights, they excel as fantastic family companions, providing affection and joy to their owners.
- Breeding and Show Cat – This category includes cats with impeccable color and body build according to the breed standard. Not only are they eligible for cat shows, but they also have the rights for breeding. These cats are highly prized and sought after for continuing the breed’s excellence and participating in show competitions.
Regarding the sale of cats for breeding purposes, the terms are individually determined. Cats are only sold for legal breeding purposes, and they are not shipped without proper attention. Personal collection is preferred, and if agreed upon beforehand, the seller may arrange for delivery at the buyer’s expense.
We carefully arrange for the kittens to be ready for pick-up when they reach at least 3 months old. At this stage, they are already socialized, litter box trained, and accustomed to using a scratching post. We kindly ask that you reserve at least 2 hours for the pick-up process. During this time, we will discuss the purchase contract, provide valuable advice, and gladly answer any questions you may have.
On the day of pick-up, new owners will receive:
- The kitten, already microchipped, vaccinated, and dewormed.
- A cat purchase contract.
- A comprehensive medical record book, detailing all deworming and vaccination procedures the kittens have undergone. In the case of a sale outside Poland, a passport will also be included.
- A lineage issued by the FPL (part of FIFE). If a cat is designated as “for a family” and has not yet undergone castration or sterilization, we will send the lineage after receiving the veterinary certified statement confirming the procedure’s completion.
- Expert advice on nutrition, grooming, and overall health care.
- A thoughtful surprise layette to welcome the new addition to your family.
Even after you’ve taken your cat home, we are here to support you. You are always welcome to reach out to us for advice or assistance with any concerns related to our kittens. We are committed to providing help, drawing from our knowledge and experience to ensure your feline companion thrives in their new home.
Purchase contract of a cat
The cat purchase contract is designed to safeguard the interests of all three parties involved – you, us, and, most importantly, the kitten. While the contract contains essential clauses, it is not inflexible, and certain provisions can be adjusted with mutual agreement.
If you wish to receive the contract in English, please let us know, and we will gladly provide it upon your request. The contract aims to ensure transparency and clear understanding of the terms, creating a harmonious relationship between the new owner and the cattery. Feel free to reach out for the contract or any further clarifications you may need.